Tribeca Marketing Group is pleased to announce the commencement of the application process for the 2015- 2016 Tribeca Marketing Group Internship Program.
As a full-service agency specializing in marketing support and solutions for the Higher Education sector, Tribeca is focused on providing a professionally nurturing environment for marketing interns to grow and be challenged in the following areas:
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Client Services
- Reporting and Analysis
- Market Research
- Project Management
- Digital Media
- Traditional Media
To be considered for the Tribeca Marketing Group Internship, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Above-average skills in Excel and commonly used Microsoft Office business applications
- Outstanding communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Detail oriented task execution
- Punctuality and reliability
- Self-motivation and a solution-oriented work ethic
- Photoshop proficiency (appreciated but not required)
The Tribeca Marketing Group work environment and culture is one marked by teamwork, and enhanced by a focused mission of exemplary client service.
In order to be considered for this internship, candidates must be:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited postsecondary institution of higher learning
- Able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Able to commute to our office in Hollywood, FL
Requirements: Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: “Tribeca Internship”
- Resume and Cover Email
- A 250-300 word essay on how this internship will assist you in achieving your career goals
- 1 Letter of Recommendation (preferably from a staff or faculty member from your school/college/university)
- Your Portfolio (if applicable)
Marketing interns who are selected for this program will be eligible for a monthly stipend after their 30-day review. Exemplary interns will be considered for full or part time employment upon graduation.
For more information please contact Nathalie Turotte at email@example.com. Looking forward to meeting you soon!