WEB DEVELOPMENT & SEO SPECIALIST
WEB DEVELOPMENT & SEO SPECIALIST
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, technically gifted, creative and analytical team player with a passion for “everything web”. The Web Development & SEO Specialist is responsible for managing website development projects from inception to launch, and for developing, executing, and optimizing SEO campaigns against set budgets, target acquisition goals, and cost-per-inquiry performance.
KEY TASKS INCLUDE:
- Liaison with the web design & web development partners to launch and manage web development projects (landing pages, microsites, new websites)
- Working with editorial team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Developing link building strategy implemented by outside vendors
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed sites
- Running SEO projects from ideation to completion – on-page optimizations, off-page/outreach/link building, Social Media/SEO collaborations, and more
- Managing and optimizing all SEO initiatives to maximize marketing KPIs (i.e. reach, conversion, CPA, etc.)
- Discovering opportunities that increase reach, rankings and conversions
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Researching and implementing search engine optimization recommendations
- Pacing budgets and target acquisition goals in Tribeca’s proprietary Lead Management System
- Actively developing, testing and optimizing landing pages and microsites to boost inquiry volume
- Creating all tracking URLs within proprietary tracking system
- Researching and analyzing competitors’ campaigns
- Ongoing communication with Account Managers and Media Director about strategy and performance metrics
- Providing support to Account Managers by joining periodical client calls or visits
- Reporting on key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Assisting Business Development team by providing projections and estimates on potential new campaigns
Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of executive management.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ability to successfully manage and optimize multiple campaigns simultaneously requires a dynamic team player with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills. Past experience in the Higher Education industry is much appreciated but not mandatory. You must be technology savvy and totally fluent in the “client first” approach. We much appreciate creative problem solvers, a good sense of humor and a positive attitude! PLEASE BE LOCAL AND WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF HOLLYWOOD, FL.
- Experience with WordPress architecture, and proficient with themes, plugins, and custom development
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Responsive Design
- Fluent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Skills in SEO tools such as MOZ, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, Spyfu and others.
- 1-3+ years hands-on proven experience managing SEO/SEM campaigns with a focus on direct response
- Understanding of how SEO/SEM fit into the overall marketing strategy
- Experience in A/B testing with copy, display ads, landing pages/microsites, bidding, and negative keywording
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of performance metrics, including: CPA, CPL, and Conversion Rates.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
We value innovation, optimism, creativity and teamwork. If you’re a collaborative individual with an aptitude for thinking outside the box, and you fit the description above, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great office space in the heart of downtown Hollywood
- Nurturing, collaborative work environment where you’ll learn about and influence every aspect of the overall marketing strategy
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A company that works with you to learn, grow and excel in your career
: Associate level to 5-year experience
Tribeca Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer and very much welcomes diversity.
Fields marked with a * are required.