SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
We are looking for a dynamic, technically savvy, creative and analytical team player who truly loves social media. This role is instrumental in engaging an active online community for Tribeca and our agency clients’ socialscape. You will be in charge of content development and engagement campaigns in popular platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Grow the organic reach and engagement on all the Social Media properties managed by Tribeca, including the agency’s pages, particularly on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Find and create engaging content for all the brands including graphics, articles, videos, and infographics.
- Conceive and deploy engagement strategies such as monthly contests, quizzes, games, etc.
- Listen to users and respond to comments and inquiries
- Moderate activity and conversations on all the platforms
- Work with Digital Media team to find and target audiences via Facebook
- Monitor trends in social media to stay updated across different platforms
- Pitch creative ideas for increasing overall social media presence
- Provide the company with insights and opportunities for improvements obtained by the opinions and behaviors of the social media community
- Implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews, monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
- You love all things social media, and are always up-to-date with the latest apps, social platforms, and updates.
- You are a positive, creative problem solver with a “client first” approach and good sense of humor.
- You are highly organized, efficient, and able to multitask without much oversight
- You have a working knowledge of the main social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Vine.
- You have graphic design skills
- You have strong copy skills and understand the importance of telling a brand’s story — sometimes in 140 characters or less.
- You are analytical and able to identify trends in social data (with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Insights, etc.)
- You always bring ideas to the table, and love testing out different social media initiatives.
- You enjoy both brainstorming with a team, and working on projects solo.
- You are adaptable, and excited to learn more about digital marketing
- Experience with social tools like Sprout or Hootsuite
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, iMovie or similar
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Experience with Facebook Ads
- Experience in Facebook Business Manager
We value innovation, optimism, creativity and teamwork. If you’re a collaborative individual with an aptitude for thinking outside the box, and you fit the description above, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great office space in the heart of downtown Hollywood, FL
- Nurturing, collaborative work environment where you’ll learn about and influence every aspect of the overall marketing strategy
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A company that works with you to learn, grow and excel in your career
Part-time to full-time after 90 days
Entry-level to 2-year experience
Please send a cover letter, social media engagement samples and resume for our immediate consideration.
Tribeca Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer and very much welcomes diversity.
Fields marked with a * are required.