The Paid Search Specialist is responsible for generating direct response inquiries to agency clients by developing, executing, and optimizing paid search campaigns against set budgets, target acquisition goals, and cost-per-inquiry performance.
Key tasks include:
- Developing overall paid search strategy based on weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Creating, implementing, tracking, analyzing and optimizing paid search campaigns in AdWords, and Bing
- Developing successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management to hit and surpass efficiency metrics
- Pacing budgets and target acquisition goals in Tribeca’s proprietary Lead Management System
- Supporting the web dev team in developing, testing and optimizing landing pages and microsites to boost conversion
- Communicating with Account Managers and VP of Media Operations about strategy and performance metrics
- Providing support to Account Managers by joining periodical client calls or visits
- Reporting on key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assisting Business Development team by providing projections and estimates on potential new campaigns, including research of competitive paid search landscape
Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of executive management.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ability to successfully manage and optimize multiple campaigns simultaneously requires a dynamic team player with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills. Past experience in the Higher Education industry is much appreciated but not mandatory. You must be technology savvy and totally fluent in the “client first” approach. We much appreciate creative problem solvers, a good sense of humor and a positive attitude!
PLEASE BE LOCAL AND WITHIN COMMUTING DISTANCE FROM HOLLYWOOD, FL
- 3+ years hands-on experience managing PPC campaigns with a focus on direct response inquiry generation (please be prepared to answer campaign management, analysis, and optimization questions during interview)
- Experience in A/B testing with copy, display ads, landing pages/microsites, bidding, and negative keywording
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of performance metrics, including: CPA, CPL, and Conversion Rates.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Relevant PPC certifications (AdWords Fundamentals + Search + Display + Mobile is mandatory)
- Understanding of how Paid Search fits into the overall marketing strategy
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Basic knowledge of HTML appreciated
We value innovation, optimism, creativity and teamwork. If you’re a collaborative individual with an aptitude for thinking outside the box, and you fit the description above, then we want to hear from you!
What you get:
- Great office space in the heart of downtown Hollywood
- Nurturing, collaborative work environment where you’ll learn about and influence every aspect of the overall marketing strategy
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A company that works with you to learn, grow and excel in your career
3-year experience minimum
Tribeca Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity.
Fields marked with a * are required.